- To provide a forum for the old students of the College to meet and discuss the matters of common interest.
- To promote the interests of the College to its past and present students.
- To promote goodwill and mutual assistance among the members.
- To contribute to the cause of education by sharing the experience of those in the field.
- To help the authorities to improve the academic and cultural activities of the college.
- To co-operate with the students in literary, cultural and sports activities of the college.
- To help the members in employment and service matters without interfering in the policies of the college.
- To co- operate with other such bodies for the same ends.
- To promote other matters beneficial to the prospects of the association.
- Our Alumni students have been placed in various Companies, NGOs, Schools, Banks ,colleges and other firms and industries.
Art is not, as the metaphysicians say, the manifestation of some mysterious idea of beauty or God; it is not, as the aesthetical physiologists say, a game in which man lets off his excess of stored-up energy; it is not the expression of man's emotions by external signs; it is not the production of pleasing objects; and, above all, it is not pleasure; but it is a means of union among men, joining them together in the same feelings, and indispensable for the life and progress toward well-being of individuals and of humanity.